Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Big Ten Tournament predictions


The Big Ten Tournament is set to begin tomorrow.
I won’t ramble on here, just get right to my picks.
For this, I will just predict winners and losers. As Michigan and MSU play each game it has, I will give a score prediction on that day.
So, here are my picks, which are certain to not go well

Thursday
Illinois def. Minnesota
Michigan def. Penn State
Purdue def. Nebraska
Iowa def. Northwestern

Friday
Indiana def. Illinois
Michigan def. Wisconsin
Ohio State def. Purdue
Michigan State def. Iowa

Saturday
Michigan def. Indiana
Ohio State def. Michigan State

Sunday
Ohio State def. Michigan

I just feel the Buckeyes are playing the best right now and will be heavily motivated this week. A run to the title will greatly improve their NCAA Tournament resume. I actually think the MSU-Ohio State winner will win the tournament, but I see Ohio State getting the nod over the Spartans.

No comments:

Post a Comment